The Stevanovich Institute on the Formation of Knowledge offers to co-sponsor conferences at the University of Chicago that relate to our 2016-18 research theme, Comparing Practices of Knowledge.
Please submit your application by filling out this form. Each application will be reviewed by the steering committee and a decision will be made within a month. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Past co-sponsored events include:
- Discovery of Fact (Spring 2016)
- The Acquisition and Transmission of Knowledge: The Role of Shi'i Institutions of Learning in the Spread and Defense of a Tradition (Spring 2016)
- Timothy Morton: Things Just Got Weird (Autumn 2016)
- Foucault and Religion (Winter 2017)
- Down to the Hour: Perspectives on Short Time in the Ancient Mediterranean (Spring 2017)